Today on 28 September 2022 Rohde & Schwarz has released it’s new family of mixed-signal oscilloscopes named “MXO 4”. According to product page, The R&S®MXO 4 oscilloscope has the world’s highest real-time update rate of 4.5 million measurement curves per second. This allows engineers to detect more signal details and capture more rare events than with any other device.
Thanks to 12-bit A/D converters, the R&S®MXO 4 series delivers 16 times the resolution of conventional 8-bit oscilloscopes for highly accurate measurements even at the highest sampling rates. With a acquisition memory of 400 MPoints per channel for all four channels simultaneously, the oscilloscope offers up to a hundred times the memory depth of comparable devices as standard. Optionally, 800 MPoints interleaved are available.
The R&S®MXO 4 series heralds a new generation of oscilloscopes that combine maximum performance with an excellent price/performance ratio. The devices represent a decisive technological breakthrough that significantly accelerates the analysis of your measuring objects. With their capacitive 13.3″ Full HD touchscreen and an intuitive user interface with a learning curve of less than 15 minutes, the R&S®MXO 4 Series oscilloscopes are a class better than comparable oscilloscopes.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
- World’s first oscilloscope with a refresh rate > 4.5 million measurement per second
- Industry-leading system architecture: 18-bit vertical resolution, 12-bit A/D converter
- Deepest memory in its class as standard: 400 MPoints
- Industry-leading spectrum capture rate of 45,000 FFT/s
- Intuitive User Interface: Highly customizable user interface and ability to view many waveform analysis on one screen
The new R&S MXO 4 series oscilloscopes are now available from Rohde & Schwarz and distribution partners. For more details and inquery, please visit https://www.rohde-schwarz.com/product/MXO4
The launch premier of the scope is also available on YouTube