(Please visit the USER DATA DELETION page if you want your data to be removed from our platform)
Effective date: 2022-08-14
Updated on: 2022-08-14
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. embedonix.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Social Media Profile
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
embedonix.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 14 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. The information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
USER DATA DELETION AND REMOVAL OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Personal Data will be deleted upon request. If at any point you need to remove your stored information (e.g. comments on posts or form submissions) You can send a request to us on our User Data Deletion page. After submission of this form, all your data and information will be removed as soon as possible.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://www.embedonix.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. EMBEDONIX will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar requests.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. EMBEDONIX partners with third-party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.embedonix.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
EMBEDONIX is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods: